If you are looking for free baby shower bingo cards, you’ve found them!
Your guests will love playing baby shower bingo! Below are the instructions on how to play, and you can also print the baby shower bingo cards directly from here – for free (because that’s what we do her at Baby Shower Games, Gifts and Ideas!) We have bingo cards for both a boy shower and a girl shower. You can see the screen shots below before you print them out. The only thing we ask is that you share this page before you leave.
(To print the cards, scroll down to the bottom of the page. You’ll find them there.)
Baby Shower Bingo – Printable Baby Shower Bingo Cards and Instructions
- Print off the free bingo cards (there are 20 in this package – each guest will need a different card)
- Print off a “master” copy for yourself
- Cut the “master” copy along the individual bingo squares
- Put the cut squares into a hat or bowl (Tip: a diaper bag is a great idea – you can give it to the mother for a gift when the shower is over!)
- Use M&M’s or Hershey Kisses for game markers
- Make sure you have prizes to hand out for the winners
- Pull one square out and read it out loud to your guests
- If the square says “rubber duck”, all guests will then cover up any square they have on their bingo card that says “rubber duck” with a game marker
- Then draw another square, and repeat the process
- This continues until someone fills in a row (vertically, horizontally or diagonally) and yells “BINGO!”
- The winner gets a prize (in some cases, there MAY be more than one winner for each game. Just make sure you have a few extra prizes on hand just in case)
You can put your own variation or spin on Baby Shower Bingo – just use your imagination! Playing baby shower gift bingo while the mother-to-be is opening gifts is a great variation to the game. If the mother opens a gift that is on the bingo card, all guests will then cover up the square on the card.
If the mommy-to-be opens a package of bottles, then the guests would cover up the “bottles” square on their bingo card. There is a winner when someone fills in a row (vertically, horizontally or diagonally) and yells “BINGO!” Resume the game, and continue this way until all the gifts are open.
Note: There can be multiple winners for this way of playing, so make sure you have enough prizes to give out. They don’t need to be fancy or expensive. Dollar stores are great for this purpose.
If you have more than 20 guests coming, that’s okay. Just print out as many as you need. If you end up using duplicate bingo cards, just know that there definitely WILL be multiple winners for each game.
To print the bingo cards, just click on the below links. This will open up in a PDF document. From there, you can simply click “Print”, or you can save it onto your computer to print them later. (You’ll also always have them on your computer for any future uses you may need. Who knows – you may end up hosting multiple baby showers!)
As always, Happy Baby Showering!
*To get more free baby shower games, visit our home page.
(If you found this post helpful, please share it with the buttons to your left so others can enjoy it as well!)
Baby Shower Word Scramble