Baby shower recipes edition #2
What you need:
- 2-3 cans of artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 cups of mayonnaise
- 4 cups of Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup of sour cream
Pour the cans of artichokes into a baking dish. Cut them into smaller pieces if needed. Large chunks are great, but you don’t want them too big. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
(You can add more or less of any of the ingredients as you wish until you get the desired taste. The consistency should be slightly grainy, due to the parmesan cheese.)
Bake the mixture at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the dip is bubbly. It could take even an hour or more. Presto, you’ve got a delicious artichoke dip ready for serving!
- You can make this recipe in advance and then on the day of the baby shower just warm it up in the oven.
- Crackers work well for dipping, especially Wheat Thins and Trisquit. (Plain or flavored are both great.)
- The thinner the dip, the faster it takes to bake. Using a long baking dish gives the impression there is more, and it also bakes faster.
- Experiment with adding different amounts of the ingredients. You’ll find that more or less of one gives it an entirely different taste.
- If you want to keep the dip warm for the shower, use a chaffing dish underneath it.
This easy baby shower recipe is great. It’s easy to make but it tastes like it took hours!
Want another easy baby shower recipe? Baby Shower Recipes – Tasty Spinach Dip
*To get free baby shower games, visit our welcome page!
Happy Baby Showering!
(If you found this post helpful, please share it with the buttons to your left so others can enjoy it as well!)